- Tellico Area Services System operates a 7 MGD water plant which pumps 3.8 MGD. Plant is south of the site along US 411.
- A 12-inch line lies adjacent to site along US 411 and East Coast Tellico Parkway.
- A 300,000 gallon storage tank is south of the site along US 411, just west of the plant.
- The Tellico Reservoir is available for a fire suppression system.
- Tellico Area Services System operates a 300,000 GPD wastewater treatment plant which processes 200,000 GPD. Plant is south of site across Tellico Reservoir, north of US 411.
- A 12-inch force main lies southeast of the site along US 411.
- Local power provider is Fort Loudoun Electric Cooperative.
- A TVA 69kV line is onsite and a TVA 161kV line is six miles north of site.
- East TN Natural Gas Co. (Spectra Energy) 12-inch transmission main is onsite.
- A 6-inch service line (Loudon Utilities) runs adjacent to East Coast Tellico Parkway.
- Local telephone service providers – AT&T along with eight other companies. ISDN and Fiber Optics are available for extension.
- Long distance service providers- BellSouth, AT&T, Sprint, MCI Worldcom, and eight other companies; Wireless/cellular/mobile service providers - Cingular Wireless, Verizon Communications, and three other companies; Internet service providers - Earthlink and four other companies; broadband service lines are available