- McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS Knoxville) is 22 road miles northeast via US 411 (4 lane).
- I-75 is 17 miles west via SR72. I-40 is 33 miles north along SR72 and I-75.
- US 411 (4-lane) is adjacent to site along southeast side.
- CSX Railroad main line runs across the southeastern part of the site. Preliminary design of potential railroad access shown on USGS topo map (enclosed).
- The Port of Tellico is operated by Harbor Town Marine and is located approximately 18 miles upstream from the 603 mile marker of the Tennessee River and south of site across the Tellico Reservoir, north of US 411.